Provided by FaktorTel Pty Ltd, Trading as FaktorTel (ABN 83 109 117 204)
- We may depend on our Fair Use Policy in circumstances where your usage of ‘flat rate’ or ‘included’ untimed call charges that form part of a pricing plan or promotional offer is deemed to be excessive or unreasonable.
- We retain the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use policy at our discretion from time to time.
If you, or someone with access to the service,
- use the Service in a way that we could reasonably regard as commercial use, when you are a residential customer; or
- use the Service in a way that we would not regard as being used for ordinary business use, when you are a business customer.
Then we will attempt to contact you by phone or email, using the contact details you have provided. If after our request your usage continues at a similar level we may change your plan to a more appropriate plan or suspend the service.
- Without restricting what is meant by ‘unreasonable’ FaktorTel will supply the service for the purpose of you making and receiving calls on our network for your personal use.
- FaktorTel will consider unreasonable use of the service to be:
- Using a residential service for business purposes.
- If you use a device that reroutes calls to / from our network or the network of another supplier.
- Wholesale any residential service on our network.
- We further consider your use of the service to be unreasonable if you reduce or limit the ability of other customers to access our network as you:
- Engage in the bridging of conference calls on residential packages.
- Use the FaktorTel service to link two or more communication devices together for the purposes of providing a permanent or semi-permanent circuit.
- Use the FaktorTel service for any other purpose than the predominant function of person-to-person voice communication.
- Without reducing or restricting our rights under the SFOA, where we consider your use unreasonable we may contact you to discuss changing your plan so that it conforms to this Fair Use Policy.
- If, after FaktorTel has attempted to contact you, your unreasonable use continues, we may:
- Suspend your access to that offer, or
- Suspend or cancel your service immediately, and without any prior warning or notice given to you.
In contrast to the above sub-clauses we may in our absolute discretion give our consent to this type of behaviour, subject to conditions and in writing.