Financial Hardship details
Purpose of the Financial Hardship Policy
This policy has been developed to outline the minimum standards that FaktorTel will adopt in relation to dealing with customers who do not have the capacity to pay a bill due to financial hardship. FaktorTel will treat all customers with fairness and compassion as far as possible within statutory and commercial business constraints.
- To recognise that some customers are experiencing genuine hardship and require assistance.
- To assist customers in meeting their financial obligations and responsibilities to FaktorTel.
- To offer options to meet individual customers needs.
- To assist customers to proactively manage their accounts
- To allow for a continuance of the relationship between FaktorTel and the customer.
- To fulfil the requirements of the Telecommunications Consumer Protections (TCP) Code in regards to Customer Financial Hardship